YouTube Prank Goes Wrong – prankster cements his head inside a microwave

Firefighters have expressed their displeasure at having to spend an hour rescuing a YouTube ‘prankster’ who got his friends to cement his head inside a microwave.

The 22-year-old, believed to be Jimmy Swingler, and a group of friends mixed seven bags of Polyfilla before they poured it around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the appliance.

 

 

Their intention was to use the microwave as a mould but unfortunately, it went all wrong as his head got stuck in the microwave and they had to call Firefighters to the rescue. By the time emergency services arrived at the scene of the silly prank at 1.49pm on Wednesday, his friends had already been trying to free him for like a hour and half.

They filmed the incident for their YouTube channel and before the stunt began Swingler acknowledges that it’s extremely dangerous and he may die. The friends had managed to feed an air tube into the man’s head to help him breathe.

The fire service’s official account tweeted: ‘We’re seriously unimpressed 😡.

‘Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been “cemented’ inside a microwave oven”.

Commander Shaun Dakin, officer in charge of the West Midlands Fire Service crew who responded, said: ‘As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured.’ He added: ‘Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded. ‘We video-called our technical rescue colleagues for advice and eventually managed to get him unstuck.”

 

 

 

You may also like...

Comment