Difference Between Positive and Negative Energy
Negative attitude says: you cannot achieve success.
Positive attitude says: You can achieve success.
What we think is what we become ultimately.
Our subconscious mind registers and accepts as true whatever we believe.
That means if you are the type that says “I can’t” or “I don’t think i can”, that gets registered in your subconscious and translates into action.
It saps your energy, drains you and limits you.
If you have been exhibiting a negative attitude and expecting failure and difficulties, it is now the time to change the way you think.
It is the time to get rid of negative thoughts and behavior, and start leading a happier and more successful life.
If If you tried to do so in the past and failed, it only means that you have not tried enough.
A positive attitude on the other hand helps you cope more easily with the daily affairs of life.
It brings optimism into your life, and makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking.
If you adopt it as a way of life, it would bring constructive changes into your life, and make you happier, brighter and more successful.
With a positive attitude you see the bright side of life, become optimistic, and expect the best to happen. It is certainly a state of mind that is well worth developing.
Positive attitude manifests in the following ways:
- Positive thinking.
- Constructive thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Motivation and energy to do things and accomplish goals.
- An attitude of happiness.
If you successfully cultivate a positive frame of mind, the benefits are quite enormous.
It helps you:
- Expect success and not failure.
- Makes you feel inspired and driven.
- It gives you the strength not to give up, if you encounter obstacles on your way.
- It makes you look at failure and problems as blessings in disguise.
- Believe in yourself and in your abilities.
- Improves your self-esteem and confidence.
- You look for solutions, instead of dwelling on problems.
- You see and recognize opportunities.
To be continued……..